🏫 💻 Online Learning 💻  🏫

🏫 💻 Online Learning Day 1 💻  🏫

Thursday

Today I have enjoyed seeing my friends after a 3-week break. I enjoyed getting to see my teachers and also being able to interact with others during the lockdown. The highlight of the day was seeing my friends and teachers. I thought that during the lockdown and online learning we would not get that much work down but I ended up getting a lot of my work done for the first day of online learning since early last year. I loved being able to interact with other people (other than my family). But I am really excited about school on Wednesday (hopefully) 🙂

🏫 💻 Online Learning Day 2 💻  🏫

Friday

I have enjoyed seeing my friends and teachers again. Today we had Art 🎨 , Maths✖️  and PE 🏃🏼‍♀️ . The highlight of my day was in art when we made a circle artwork out of lids and other circle-shaped things we traced and coloured. In lockdown to stay active, we all had to make a lockdown workout and for me, on Friday I had to go on the trampoline for 5min, do a 10min workout, do the tennis court challenge (something my dad made up) and meet with my cheer friends and coach for cheer during lockdown for a 2hr zoom meeting. The weekend is tomorrow so I am going to try to watch all the Harry Potter movies and make sure to also stay active, by going for a walk. Bye 🙂

🏫 💻 Online Learning Day 3 💻  🏫

Monday

After a weekend in lockdown watching lots and lots of Harry Potter, I was excited to get back to school. I was really excited about today because we had Drama 🎭.. Drama is one of my favourite subjects, right now we are doing a play called Alice in Wonderland and I am the Queen of Hearts 👸🏼❤️. I also enjoyed doing the Lockdown workout; today was Practice Cheer (30min), Trampoline (5min), Do a 10min workout, and the tennis court challenge. The highlight of my day was in Drama 🎭  when we talked about the mini-mester (when we work on the drama play for 1 week straight) and when we talked about the play and costumes. I am so excited for tomorrow because it is the last day of lockdown 🙂

🏫 💻 Online Learning Day 4 💻  🏫

Tuesday

Today is the last day of online learning and the last day of lockdown :). I am so excited about school tomorrow because we might be starting the mini-mester. I can not wait for the drama play. Today we had: Maths, English, Art, Artemis and, DTE. Since today is the last day of online learning (for now?) it is the last day of the lockdown workout. Today I did: Trampoline (5min), Go outside, Have a break (10min) and do a 10 min workout. The highlight of my day today was DTE when I got to write on my blog (this!) about the lockdown. This is my last Online Learning Bolg entry (for now!) because it is the last day of online learning (tomorrow we are going back to school!)

So BYE 🙂